People between tradition and modernity, and sometimes they come back.

mercoledì 30 luglio 2008

Moleskine Story.


Last week I bought my first Moleskine® (18 months, 1st July 2008 - 31st December 2009), so I wrote a short story.
"Excuse me for a moment", she said and left the club.
Only me, you and she knew what she really felt when got into a cab. The silence, the voice of the driver, the darkness, the traffic, her terrific sense of urban cosmopolity between drama and reality.


(Foto: 2008 Quilmes)

Creative Commons License
Queste opere sono pubblicate sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.

2 commenti:

OMG OMG: ha detto...

there is a word in China saying: living and Learning. :-)

Quilmes ha detto...

Thank you. Yes you are right, after all Chinese wisdom is...wise! Therefore Leaving and living. And Learning.